Des Moines Parks and Recreation offers separate men's and women't ADULT BASKETBALL leagues that register from the middle of October through the middle of November each year, with play starting the end of November. Teams play once a week at either Four Mile Community Center (3711 Easton Blvd) or Pioneer-Columbus Community Center (2100 SE 5th Street). Games start at 6:00 p.m. with men's leagues playing on Mondays and women's leagues playing on Wednesdays. Entry fee is $330.00 per team for a 10-game schedule with 10 participants per team. Tournament play is offered at the end of the season.
· Registration Period: October 14 – November 15, 2013
· Who: Ages 18 and over
· Where: Four Mile Community Center (3711 Easton Blvd) / Pioneer-Columbus Community Center (2100 SE 5th)
· When: Men’s Mondays, beginning November 25, 2013; 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
· When: Women’s Wednesdays, beginning December 4, 2013; 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
· Cost: $330 per team for a 10-game schedule with end of season tournament play - 10 participants per team.
Registration deadline is November 15, 2013; league play begins November 25 & December 4, 2013.
To register, please click HERE.
Click on Sports Registration Schedule to view registration periods for all Des Moines league sports.
Text Alert for weather information: Text DSMSPORTS to 84483 to receive any schedule changes due to weather conditions; decisions will be made by 4:00 p.m. for each day of play.
During inclement weather, please call the WEATHER HOTLINE at (515) 256-2434 before your scheduled game.
For additional information, contact Tim Smith at email or call 515-237-1386.