This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of basketball in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and is coed. All equipment, including a jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: November 1 - January 1
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a jersey
- Program Includes 2 Practice 4 Games
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays, beginning February 6, 6-8 p.m.
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays, beginning February 8, 6-8 p.m.
- Games played at 4 Mile (3711 Easton BLVD) & Pioneer Columbus (2100 SE 5th Street)
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into email@example.com. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Peewee basketball rosters
Peewee Basketball Schedules
3/4 4 Mile
3/4 PC Revised 2/14/17
5/6 4 Mile
5/6 PC Revised 2/14/17
Peewee Basketball Picture Schedule
2017 Peewee Basketball Picture Schedule
*"Gave everyone an opportunity to be successful no matter the skill level." 2015 Parent