2017 Pee Wee Indoor Soccer
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of soccer in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and is coed. All equipment, including a jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: July 1 - September 1
- Cost: $40 per individual, includes a jersey
- Program includes 2 practice and 4 games
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays OR Wednesdays beginning October 3rd, 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesdays at Pioneer Columbus (2100 SE 5th Street), Wednesdays at 4 Mile (3711 Easton BLVD)
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays beginning October 5th, 6-8 p.m.
For additional information, email email@example.com
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
PeeWee Soccer Rules