2016 Pee Wee Indoor Soccer
Des Moines Parks and Recreation offers COED INDOOR PEE WEE SOCCER each fall with games played at both Four Mile Community Center (3711 Easton Boulevard) and Pioneer-Columbus Community Center (2100 SE 5th Street). The 3 & 4 year old division is available at Four Mile Community Center on Wednesdays or at Pioneer-Columbus Community Center on Tuesdays. The 5 & 6 year old division is ONLY available at Pioneer-Columbus Community Center on Thursdays. Game times alternate between 6:00 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.; 7:30 p.m. game times will only be used if team numbers make it necessary.
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of soccer in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent coach and will play against a different team one night per week for six weeks. All equipment, including a personal team jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: August 1 - September 20, 2016
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a personal game jersey
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays OR Wednesdays beginning September 20, 2016, 6-8 p.m.
- Tuesdays at Pioneer Columbus, Wednesdays at 4 Mile
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays beginning September 20, 2016, 6-8 p.m.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Indoor Soccer
3&4 Practice and Game Schedule
5&6 Practice and Game Schedule
Indoor Picture Schedule (Both)
PeeWee Soccer Rules