2017 Outdoor Soccer
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of Soccer in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and is coed. All equipment, including a jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: February 1 - March 19
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a jersey
- Program includes 2 practices and 4 games
- Games played at Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford)
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays beginning April 18, 6-8 p.m.
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays beginning April 20, 6-8 p.m.
2017 Peewee Soccer Schedules
***Peewee Soccer Rules Click Here
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into email@example.com. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
Teams will be divided into age groups: 1&2, 3&4, and 5-7. Divisions will be split by gender if there are enough participants, if not teams will be coed. The games will be held at area schools and James Cownie Soccer Complex.
- Registration Period: January 16 - March 5
- Cost: $50 per individual registration, includes jersey
- $475 per team (10 players) registration plus $50 per additional team player; includes jerseys
- Program includes 6 games and weekly practices
- Play from April 3 - May 20
- Grades 1-7
2017 Youth Soccer Schedules
1st&2nd Grade Practice Schedule Here
3rd-5th Grade Practice schedule Here
Youth Soccer Rules Click Here
Youth Soccer Drills Click Here
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.