2017 Outdoor Soccer
Des Moines Parks and Recreation offers COED OUTDOOR PEE WEE SOCCER each spring with games played at James W. Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford Avenue), 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.; 3 & 4 year olds play on Tuesdays and 5 & 6 year olds play on Thursdays. Des Moines Parks and Recreation also offers YOUTH SOCCER with games and practices will be played at James W. Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford Avenue), and various schools around the Des Moines Metro.
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of soccer in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and will play against a different team one night per week for six weeks. All equipment, including a personal team jersey, will be provided.
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into email@example.com. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
- Registration Period: February 13 - March 19, 2017
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a personal game jersey
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays beginning April 18, 2017, 6-8 p.m.
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays beginning April 20, 2017, 6-8 p.m.
2017 Peewee Soccer Information
Coming Spring 2017
***Peewee Soccer Rules Click Here
- Registration Period: January 16 - March 5, 2017
- Cost: $50 per individual registration, $475 per team (10 players) registration plus $50 per additional team player
- Play from April 3 - May 20, 2017
- Grades: Boys 1-6 and Girls 1-7
2017 Youth Soccer Information
Coming Spring 2017
Youth Soccer Rules Click Here
Youth Soccer Drills Click Here
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.