2016 Outdoor Soccer
Des Moines Parks and Recreation offers COED OUTDOOR PEE WEE SOCCER each spring with games played at James W. Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford Avenue), 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.; 3 & 4 year olds play on Tuesdays and 5 & 6 year olds play on Thursdays. Des Moines Parks and Recreation also offers YOUTH SOCCER with games and practices will be played at James W. Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford Avenue), and various schools around the Des Moines Metro.
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of soccer in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and will play against a different team one night per week for six weeks. All equipment, including a personal team jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: February 15 - March 18, 2016
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a personal game jersey
- 3/4 year old division plays Tuesdays beginning April 19, 2016, 6-8 p.m.
- 5/6 year old division plays Thursdays beginning April 21, 2016, 6-8 p.m.
2016 Peewee Soccer Information
3 & 4 Year Old Soccer Rosters Click Here
3 & 4 Year Old Soccer Schedule Click Here
5 & 6 Year Old Soccer Rosters Click Here
5 & 6 Year Old Soccer Schedule Click Here
- Registration Period: January 18 - February 29, 2016
- Cost: $50 per individual registration, $475 per team (10 players) registration plus $50 per additional team player
- Grades: Boys 1-6 and Girls 1-7
2016 Youth Soccer Information
Rosters Click Here
Practice Schedules Click Here
Game Schedules Click Here (Revised 4/14/16)
Youth Soccer Rules Click Here
Youth Soccer Drills Click Here
For additional information, email email@example.com.