This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of Football in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and is coed. All equipment, including a jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: June 1 – August 1
- Cost: $40 per individual registration, includes a jersey
- Program includes 2 practice and 4 games
- Games played at Cownie Soccer Complex (2600 Hartford)
- Both divisions play Tuesdays beginning Early September, 6-8 p.m.
- Call IMPACT Community Action Partnership at 515-518-4770 for GRASP scholarship eligibility
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
For additional information, email email@example.com.