Pee Wee Wiffle Ball
Pee Wee Indoor Wiffle Ball
This program introduces children to team sports, teammates, and game situations while learning the basics of wiffle ball in a fun atmosphere. Each team has a parent-coach and is coed. All equipment, including a jersey, will be provided.
- Registration Period: January 1 - March 1
- Cost: $25 per individual registration, includes a jersey
- Program includes 1 practice and 3 games
- Plays Sundays from late March - Mid-April, 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- All games played at Pioneer Columbus (2100 SE 5th Street)
All volunteer coaches will need to fill out background check information and send it into email@example.com. Please understand that if we do not receive these forms from the volunteer coach of a team within a week after the registration deadline, that we may have to issue refunds. Below are the forms that need to be completed and a list of offenses that will disqualify you:
Peewee Wiffle Ball Rosters
Peewee Wiffle Ball Schedules
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.