High Water Information Center

We are monitoring river levels and the impacts of high water on roads and trails.  We will keep this page and the Road and Trail Cosures Map updated as changes occur. 

Flood Information:


Barricades are in place for your safety. Please do not go beyond barricades or stand near rising waters. Downtown events will continue as planned. Please keep safety practices in mind.

Other Important Links:

FLOOD Recovery Info

Flash Flood Subcommittee Information


Infrastructure/CIP Committee



 Communications Committee


Debris Committee


Flood Insurance Committee


Citizens Taskforce on Sustainability

  • Community Contact: Carolyn Ulenhake Walker carolynruw@gmail.com
  • Meeting Dates: 1st and3rd Wednesdays of the Month
  • Meeting Time: 430 PM
  • Meeting Location: Ingersoll Plymouth Place, 4906 Ingersoll Avenue


Previous Flash Flood Recovery Public Meeting 9-4-18

Information from Public Meeting on 9-4-18

Video of Public Meeting on 9-4-18


Assistance for Residents with Flood Damage

Here is detailed information about programs for residents with flood damage. 


Information About Permits and Repairs

For the most up-to-date information, about property damage, repairs, and permits visit the: